I’m a writer with an art background and a knack for bringing out great work in others. Before I launched my freelance career in January 2015, I worked as a creative communications manager for a nonprofit, a copywriter at an agency and a magazine editor for both trade and consumer publications. I’ve also managed content for an app. I put this experience to work for clients in a range of fields—consumer, trade and business-to-business. My strength is my ability to listen to people and truly understand what they need, then help them put their thoughts into words that resonate with their audience.
My specialties include:
• Writing (copywriting, web writing, ghostwriting)
• Project management
• Content & creative strategy
• Integrated marketing (print, web, email, social media, events—whatever it takes)
• 20+ years of communications experience
• Bachelor’s degrees in English and Studio Art; MFA in poetry
• Upbeat, positive and productive work style, 1:1 or with teams
I live in an old neighborhood on the East Side of Indianapolis. When I’m not working with clients, I write poetry and essays, make prints, run, garden, and spend time with my family, friends and neighbors.
Send me an email and let’s talk about what you need!